Thanks to this application, your employees save time spent on entering data into CRM, and additionally, the problem of errors when adding entries about the company is eliminated. In addition to adding companies, the application also allows you to verify the data of companies already set up in the CRM database. It is enough to enter the tax identification number of the entity and the add-on will download and update the company's data in the CRM.
- The application connects to the CSO databases to obtain current, error-free data.
- Ability to view the data downloaded about the company before saving it to the database.
- Application settings allow for assigning company fields in CRM to data downloaded from the Central Statistical Office.
Test for free for 14 days.
Cost per 6 months: 50Eur (netto)
Cost per 12 months: 75Eur (netto)
- Fixed minor issues
- UI improvement
Add a company by NIP is an add-on to Bitrix24 CRM, which allows you to easily add companies and verify their data by downloading information from the Central Statistical Office.
Developer: Biznes Consulting
The application is ready to work right after installation. To set up the app to work with your CRM, follow these steps:
- Set field mapping to import data. Choose how the data downloaded from the Central Statistical Office will be assigned to the Company fields in CRM. You can use the detail fields or add your own fields.
- Enter the tax identification number of the company you are looking for. After approval, the data will be downloaded and checked for the presence of this entry in the CRM database.
- Add or upd ate a company in the database. After verifying the company, you can replace the data of the existing entry or, if there is no company in the database, you can se t it up with one click.