Start using Scrum in Bitrix24. Scrum is a practical project management framework. With the help of Scrum, you will be able to build a result-oriented team.
Scrum approach includes:
- Short iterative cycles, the so-called sprints, break down a big task into subtasks so that you can manage the time and results.
- A single to-do list. All tasks, wishes, ideas, feedback are recorded and prioritized. The backlog is a storehouse of your future solutions and product updates. Nothing gets lost in the process.
- Team-responsibility for the result. There is no personal responsibility for the execution of the sprint. If there is no result due to one employee, the whole team has not reached the goal.
- Convenient self-evaluation system – the completed tasks are the criteria. When completing a task, an employee goes through a list and checks whether he/she did everything correctly.
- Systematic and transparent work. The schedule of meetings and calls will allow you to track all the stages and not miss what's important. That includes planning, demonstration of the result, and retrospective - every two weeks, daily meetings - to keep your finger on the pulse.
Already practicing Scrum using another service? - You can transfer all your data from an external service to Bitrix24 and start working in a single ecosystem.
To transfer project data from Jira, you need to install the application from the market and import the data into your Bitrix24.
Important! During the migration process, data is transferred once only from an external service to your Bitrix24.
What information can be migrated from Jira?
- tasks and subtasks, as well as task comments.
Use Jira in Bitrix24 integration to manage your projects in Bitrix24.
Complete standard installation procedure at Bitrix24.Market.
No additional app setup.